Author: Anne-Christine Johnson Directory One, Inc. Google Pay Per Click Expert Once you have ad groups and written ads, you can start putting them into Google Adwords. This is a...
SEO Content Writer
Another week has come and gone, and that means it’s time for the weekly Internet marketing roundup. I came across some great posts this week, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Additionally, I’ll give a recap of some of the posts on this blog that you may have overlooked.
From the Directory One Blog
• Monday was dedicated to overcoming common SEO copywriting mistakes. Too many businesses are shooting themselves in the foot with sloppy, keyword-stuffed copy that doesn’t convert. You can’t overlook the tried and true methods of copywriting. Create a balance between SEO and copywriting fundamentals in your website copy.
• Online press releases can be great tools for promoting your business if done properly. If you want to write better press releases, read these tips. It explains everything from creating a great title to optimizing your copy for the web.
• Even though it’s October, it’s time to start getting ready for the holidays. The first thing you should do is to optimize your site for Christmas. By acting now, you’ll be prepared to grab a chunk of the ever-growing online shopping surge.
From around the Web
• Are you stuck in a rut with your blog? Break your blogging pattern by following these tips. As someone who writes for several blogs, I know how difficult it can be to come up with unique content on a regular basis. This article gives some great insight on overcoming writer’s block, and creating content that your community can enjoy.
• You always hear everyone talking about the importance of link building, but do you know why you need to do it. This post examines both the why and how of link building. These tips help you increase your back links and improve your online visibility. Never stop building links!
• If you’re a blogger, you know how difficult it can be to create a successful blog that grows steadily. By focusing on the usability of your blog, you’ll be better equipped to manage a successful blog that attract new readers. Take the time to lay the right groundwork, and your efforts will pay off.