Are you writing your company’s business blog? Many Houston companies decide to create a business blog as a way to communicate with their customers. They think that it is an...
SEO Content Writer
Did you have a busy week that didn’t give you enough time to keep up with the latest internet marketing news? Never fear, the Friday internet marketing roundup is here! Okay, that was cheesy, but the point is here are a few of the top blog posts from the past week.
From the Directory One Blog
• It’s no secret that we’re living in some tough economic times. Because of this, many companies are reconsidering their spending habits. However, I think that internet marketing during a recession is absolutely necessary. Now is the time to take care of the past marketing mistakes of your company. Remember, marketing is not an expense; it’s an investment for the future of your brand.
• As you know, I’m a huge advocate of always furthering your SEO education. That’s why I created a list of the 5 best free SEO eBooks. All of these books have useful information that can help you propel your site to the top of the search engine rankings. If you’re always learning, you’ll have a better chance of creating a well-rounded online marketing strategy.
• The benefits of social media marketing are limitless. You get to connect with your audience on a personal basis, and you can increase your online visibility exponentially. However, to get the most out of your social media marketing efforts, you need to understand how to create content for social media sites.
From Around the Web
• The importance of Twitter has been a hot topic of discussion recently. In this post, Ann Smarty of Search Engine Journal talks about 16 huge brands currently using Twitter to promote their business. The fact that these big corporations are getting in on the Twitter bandwagon just proves how effective this tool can be for increasing your online exposure.
• Is your blog suffering from a lack of comments? Follow these 9 easy tips to get more blog comments. Next thing you know, your blog will be buzzing with great conversation from a loyal reader base.
• If you’re just starting out as a blogger, it can be easy to get overwhelmed with building a successful online presence. Here are several suggestions for beginning bloggers. Follow these tips to get your blog on the right path toward success.