EMAIL SET UP IN OUTLOOK 2000 CORPORATE EDITION
1. Go to Tools | Services
2. Click on “Add”
3. Choose Internet E-mail | Click “OK”
4. Under Mail Account, type whatever you want to use to identify this Mail Account
In Name, type whatever you want other people to see as your name.
In Organization, type the name of your organization.
In E-mail address: Type in your email address: email@example.com
In Reply address: Type in the email address you want people to reply to.
Click on “Servers”
5. In Incoming Mail (POP3) type in: mail.yourdomain.com
In Outgoing Mail (SMTP) type in: mail.yourdomain.com
(Replace yourdomain.com with your domain name)
In Account name type your username: yourname
In Password type your password
6. Choose your connection type depending on your connection method. Click “OK”.
7. Click “OK”
8. Click “OK”
9. Go to File | Exit and Log Off
Directory One will provide your company with a Email Service in Houston when you call them at 713-465-0051.
Talk to the Houston Email Server experts who are prepared to help your business succeed.