WEBSITE DESIGN TIPS FOR CREATING LEADS WITH YOUR WEBSITE
With over 20 years of experience, Directory One shares Website Design Tips for Creating Leads with Your Website.
Do you want to grab the attention of your visitors? Do you know how to make sure your website is found on the web? Do you want to be best friends with Google Search Engines? Website Design Tips are outlined below to help you get the most out of Internet website marketing.
Website Design Tip 1: Purpose of a Website
- Every website has a purpose. The purpose can be to inform, entertain, sell or gather information. Before the website design process begins you must determine a clear purpose for your website and make sure the content conveys that to the right audience.
Website Design Tip 2: Target Audience for a Website
- Know your audience before you begin website design. In order to design a website customers will love, first identity the target audience. Are they new or potential customers? College Students or professionals? B2B or B2C? Being knowledgeable of your audience will make website design more targeted and successful.
Website Design Tip 3: Search Engine Optimization
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving a web site in order to increase the number of visitors the site receives. SEO helps search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo find your website. Directory One is an expert at SEO and web design services. Successful SEO strategically places content throughout the website.
-Website content should be concise, engaging and relevant. Less is more. When designing a website, use short paragraphs, targeted keywords and headlines. Your content should quickly grab the readers’ attention and make you visible to search engines.
- HTML or Hyper Text Markup Language is the language used to create information on a web browser. HTML includes a series of tags, and meta tags are also important in SEO . When designing a website, remember Google likes websites in regular HTML 5 using CSS.
– Links are underlined content that takes you to a different page. Links drive visitors to different parts of the website, and they are essential in increasing your Internet search engine optimization rank. The more links on your website the better.
- Webmaster Tools allows you to monitor your site and check for errors in the website. Google, Bing and Hotmail provide detailed reports and data that help improve your sites visibility. Webmaster tools should be utilized during and after website design.
Directory One will provide your company with a Website Design Service in Houston when you call them at 713-465-0051.
Talk to the Houston Website Design experts who are prepared to help your business succeed.