Website content writing is hard work. Your creative juices are flowing, but it seems like little things such as keywords, site maps, links, tags, and various other search engine optimization...
I recently wrote an article for Directory One with 5 incredible mobile website optimization tips. Here they are in short:
- Know Your Audience – Establish the primary goal and focus on the mobile website so that the desired information is readily available for target mobile Internet users.
- Simplicity is Key – Do not be over-complicated.
- Link It – Your mobile websites function at a snap shot of the desktop website.
- User-Friendly Images – Make images touch and click-friendly for mobile users.
- Apply SEO Guidelines – Use Search Engine Optimization best practices for mobile websites.