At Directory One we believe an educated customer is our best customer!
Confused and overwhelmed about using the search engines to market your business?
Not even sure what search engine marketing is?
Interested in learning how pay-per-click and optimization can attract more clients
and customers to your business?
Not getting enough targeted traffic to your website?
Tired about hearing about the importance of keywords, but you still don't how to find yours?
Just unsure how it all works?
Date: Wednesday, July 26th, 2006
Time: 10 A.M.
Location: Directory One Conference Room
9135 Katy Freeway Suite 204
Houston, Texas 77024
What You Will Learn:
- The differences between search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- How search engines list Web sites for free and through paid placements
- How to get free "organic" traffic by having a site that pleases search engines and your visitors
- How to efficiently purchase listings guaranteed to bring qualified traffic to your site.
- How to build links that generate traffic to your web site, and how to avoid the penalties of "spamming" the search engines
- What's coming next in the constantly evolving world of Web search, and how you can profit from those changes.
Return to the Did You Know Archive
24 Hour Sales: (713) 269-3024
Local: (713) 465-0051