Successful web marketing companies know that there's nothing wrong with text or audio when it comes to promoting your business online. But if you really want to show the world...
SEO Content Writer
In the quest to further your Internet marketing education, I’m including links to what I believe are the top 5 Internet marketing blog posts of the week. Enjoy!
1. Google’s SEO Starter Guide– While most of the information in here is aimed at beginners, I feel this is an important post because it gives SEO advice straight from the leaders at Google. These aren’t the opinions of some random so-called SEO expert; these are guidelines straight from the horse’s, I mean Google’s, mouth.
2. Branding 101: How to Promote Your Blog Like the Big Guys– This is an excellent overview of how to use your blog to build your brand. It includes tips on everything you need to get started with business blogging. A great resource for new bloggers.
3. 9 Ways to Keep Visitors Around Longer– Are you having a difficult time managing that bounce rate? Do people tend to leave your site the minute they land on it? This post gives you 9 effective tips for making visitors stick around a little longer. Sticky traffic leads to higher conversions.
4. Why Should Anyone Read Your Blog? – There are well over 130 million blogs on the internet. Every day, hundreds of thousands of posts are created. The question you need to ask yourself is—why should anyone read my blog? Answer that question, and you’ll be on your way to having a successful blog.
5. Link Building Tutorial– This is an excellent post for those new to the idea of link building. It covers everything from why link building is important to proven strategies for gaining quality inbound links. It’s a great post that we can all learn from.