Email Set Up in Outlook 2002
1. Go to Tools | E-Mail Accounts
2. Select "Add a new e-mail account" and click "Next"
3. Select POP3 as the server type and click "Next"
4. In Display Name, type whatever you want other people to see as your name
5. E-mail address: Type the email address you would like to send email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
7. POP account name: email@example.com
8. Click "Finish"