Email Set Up in Outlook 2000
1. Go to Tools | Accounts
2. Click on Add | Mail
3. In Display Name, type whatever you want other people to see as your name. Click "Next"
4. E-mail address: Type the email address you would like to send email from: email@example.com, then click "Next"
5. My incoming mail server is a "POP3".
6. Incoming Mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
Outgoing Mail (SMTP) server: mail.yourdomain.com
7. Click Next
8. POP account name: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Choose your connection type depending on your connection method. Click Next.
10. Click "Finish"